Thanks to Maison Chapoutier and Terlato Wines for supporting the French Winophiles (#winophiles) this month. Santé!
A group of wine writers called the “Winophiles” featured M. Chapoutier wines in March, 2018, pairing several wines with different dishes.
- Always Ravenous: Bison Burger Paired with Northern Rhône Syrah
- Avvinare: Rhône Gems from Michel Chapoutier in Chateauneuf-du- Pape, Crozes-Hermitage and Luberon
- Cooking Chat: London Broil Steak with Châteauneuf-du-Pape #Winophiles
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla: Sober Clams + a French Syrah #Winophiles
- A Day in the Life on the Farm: Ireland and France Collide #SoupSaturdaySwappers #Winophiles
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog: A Taste of the House of Chapoutier
- Jill Barth: Braille on the Label: A Chapoutier Pioneering Moment
- Journeys of a Syrah Queen: Chapoutier: King of the Rhône
- Keep the Peas: The Rhône: A Taste of Terroir with the #Winophiles
- Odd Bacchus: Return to the Rhône #Winophiles
- Rockin Red Blog: Maison M. Chapoutier: Expressing Terroir Through Biodynamics
- The Swirling Dervish: France’s Rhône Valley: Mountains, Sea, Wind, and Wine
- What’s in that Bottle?: Get to Know…
View original post 17 more words